Our processes for chemical polishing are unique because they deburr, smooth and polish metal surfaces in a single operation; this makes them highly cost effective. The processing chemical removes a thin layer of material across the entire wetted surface of the part, thereby smoothing and polishing it in the microsphere. At the same time any particles, flakes, debris, contamination and structural damage contained in the surface layer is removed.Applications
Metals – Aluminium, carbon steels, titanium, copper and copper alloys.
- Individual components: Through immersion using tanks, baskets or suspension equipment
- Pipes and long drilled holes: By pumping the solution through the components
- Small parts: Mostly loose, as bulk goods in drums, provided they do not damage each other
- Wires and strips: By continuous processing on reel to reel equipment or in a loose bundle
- Large containers: By means of spraying or sprinkling